Effective Weight Loss Routines
In order for any weight loss program to be successful, you need to be taken out of your comfort zone, which means both the kitchen as well as the gym. Workouts with effective fat loss will take a toll on you both mentally and physically, yet they will also help you to have a much healthier outlook with the best foods and great exercise to give you the results that you are looking for.
6-Week Fat Blast Regimen
When you want to be able to cut back on the body fat percentage that you have been battling with, you need to get started in the kitchen. You do have the ability to lost fat without running a step or picking up any weights, however if you want to build muscle and your endurance, you have to be able to hit the gym and take on regular exercise. This is why it is important to stimulate fat loss and take on a meal plan that is going to give you energy and set you up for for success.
Starter Barbell Complex – (squat to press) Hang Clean to Thruster, Romanian Deadlift
** Put on another 5 to 10 pounds to weights used the week before
*** Put on another 5 to 10 pounds to weights used the week before
Begin with a general cardiovascular workout for 5 to 10 minutes and then follow up with dynamic drills in the form of stretches and skipping variations for 5 to 10 minutes. Next, you can set your treadmill for maximum incline using a speed where you can sprint for roughly 30 seconds. Set up a mat next to the treadmill along with an exercise ball, ab wheel and 50 pound dumbbell.
1. Do a 30 second hill sprint, then step off of the treadmill and keep it running
2. Do a 30 second elbow plant using the exercise ball
3. Do another 30 second hill sprint
4. Do 30 reverse crunches as you hold the dumbbell placed on the floor just above your head
5. Do another 30 second hill sprint
6. Do 30 rollouts with the ab wheel from your knees
Repeat this entire sequence 8 to 10 times all the way through. Finish up with a general cardiovascular cool down for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Cardio Workout 2
Begin with a 5 to 10 minute cardiovascular warm up, then a 5 to 10 minute session of stretches and skipping variations for dynamic drills. Next, you can set your treadmill at a speed where you can sprint for 60 seconds at the maximum incline.
1. Do a 60 second hill sprint and then step off the treadmill while keeping it running
2. Do 20 high cable crunches while kneeling
3. Do a farmer’s carry using the heftiest dumbbells that you have, and walk as far as you can before you put them down
4. Do another 60 second hill sprint
5. Do 20 lateral medicine ball tosses on each side
6. Do another farmer’s carry
Repeat this entire sequence 6 to 8 times all the way through. Finish up using a general cardiovascular cool down for 5 to 10 minutes.
You can lose weight and take your body fat down, however it is just not an easy task to take on. You have to have a good support team so that you can stay on track and you have to stay focused. Always get plenty of quality sleep each night and stay hydrated. Healthy snacks are helpful if you get hungry and a good diet will always play a major role in your success.
To Return to our homepage~ Check us out at Celebrity Health Tricks